Department Head – Daniel Hornyak, P.S.
Our survey crews are furnished with Trimble GPS and TotalStation, equipped with the latest electronic Data Collectors. Since the data points are assigned attributes and connected in the field, the office computer automatically generates the complete topographical survey. This technique greatly reduces the time required to produce survey plans, and enables CEC to be quite competitive on costs.
- Topographic Surveys
- Underground Utility Location & Mapping
- ALTA Surveys
- Conventional Control Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- GPS Control Surveys
- Platting & Lot Splits
- Real-Time Kinematics (RTK)
- Construction Staking
- GIS Data Surveys
CEC is pre-qualified with ODOT for Right-of-Way Plan Development. The firm has routinely provided right-of-way
related services to engineering and architectural firms throughout Ohio since its founding in 1965. Our plan designers and checkers are professional surveyors or engineers with more than 60 years of combined experience.
ROW Services include:
- Centerline Plats & Property Maps
- Summary sheets & Legal descriptions
- Property ownership research
- Existing right-of-way plan research
- Complete topographical survey of project corridor
- Locating property corner pins
- Right-of-Way Staking
- Subdivision Design
- ODOT R/W Plans