CEC prepared design documents for complete reconstruction of Seventh Avenue, between Fourth Street and Grant Avenue. Work included survey and SUE; geotechnical investigations; road reconstruction including surface profile modification to improve drainage flows, sidewalks, curbs, and ADA curb ramps; drainage study and design; and replaced the existing waterline along the project corridor.
Other sample similar work performed by CEC for the City of Columbus includes:
- Sidewalks, Curbs, and ADA curb ramps at the Cleveland Avenue intersection with side crossing streets from Long St. to SR 3;
- ADA curb ramps and pedestrian push-buttons at various intersections (2012 & 2013 paving program);
- High St. curb and sidewalk replacement and ADA design at various locations along High Street from the Short North to Overbrook;
- E. North Broadway widening, sidewalks, curb, & ADA design;
- Long St. (west of I-71) curb, sidewalk, ADA curb ramps;
- Seventh Ave. reconstruction including sidewalks, curbs, and ADA curb ramps;
- Cleveland Ave (between Broad St. and Long St.) sidewalks, curbs, and ADA curb ramps;
- Roadway improvements, sidewalks, curbs, and ADA curb ramps at several locations inside the OSU campus.
Related work done by us
Special Features: 130′ Single-span prestressed concrete I-beams Semi-integral abutmentsView Details
Special features: 67.5′-90′-67.5′ (c/c supports) 4-span Prestressed concrete I-beams Curved horizontal alignment with dog-legged framingView Details
Special Features: 42′ Arch-topped CON/SPAN Structure Pile foundations Replaced twin 3-span slab bridgesView Details
Special Features: Two 114.5′ Modified 42″ PC non-composite box beam 9,500 psi ConcreteView Details