Department Head – Suliman Abdullah, P.E.
In the last few years, CEC’s General Civil Department has designed more than four miles of sidewalks and more than 2500 ADA Curb Ramps, including a record 1200 ramps on 150 street intersections for the City of Columbus in 2012. We are well-staffed with experienced design and survey professionals, and are prepared to put our years of experience to work for public and private deisgn agencies on very short notice.
- Urban Street Design/ Rehabilitation
- Traffic Calming
- Site Design/ Development
- Parking Lots
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Walkways
- Utility Studies & Design
- Street/Intersection Improvements – Including Lighting & Signals, Bike Paths, etc.
- Urban Infrastructure – Sidewalks, ADA Curb Ramps, Traffic Calming, etc.
- Neighborhood Revitalization – Streetscape, Curb Restoration, Gateway Signs, etc.
- Storm/Sanitary Sewers – Including Drainage Studies, Separation, Relocation, etc.
- Water/Gas/Fiber Optic Lines – Including Route Design, Relocation, etc.
- Site Engineering – Residential and Commercial Development, etc.
- Parking Lot Design/Rehabilitation – Including Lighting & Drainage Improvements.
[catlist id=23 post_type=Projects numberposts=10 title_tag=h3 title_class=lcptitle excerpt=yes thumbnail=yes posts_morelink=”Read More”]